|Job Description / Mission:
Want to join a World Class Team? We are looking for a proven performer to help fuel our aggressive growth strategy and complement our unique company culture. The account manager position is a consultative sales role focused on generating opportunities and developing existing client relationships. As an Account Manager you will work with existing corporate accounts, foster and build new relationship with new and existing properties and help realtors stage homes and ultimately close business.
- Generate 26+ deliveries per month; activity is based on customers meetings, conference calls, property visits, etc.
- Consistently maintain 50 property visits a week with the goal of getting 10 leads a week
- Focus on building relationship with corporate clients and create more Opportunities
- 30 phone calls, new and existing contacts, per day
- Develop strong relationships with clients, and affiliates
- Build successful sales ecosystem
- Market and drive attendance to company events
Base salary + Commissions (uncapped). Excellent benefits, including 401(k). The right candidate will have the opportunity to earn well over $70K per year.
Desired Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- 4 year college degree, preferably BA in Business/Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of consultative B2B sales experience, preferably within the event rental, property management Industry
- Passion for success driven by a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-Motivated with an aptitude to learn and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Resourcefulness, Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Signature was recently recognized as a top 50 fastest growing company in San Diego.
- Our Mission: “At Signature we make furniture leasing easy, convenient and stress free.”
- Our Values & Culture: Integrity : , Drive: ,Service:, Excellence: , Partnership:
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to hear about your career plans and why you would excel in this position.